What are the major attractions in Spoleto?
If your friends ask why you're heading here, just show them some pictures of Rocca Albornoziana and Spoleto Roman Amphitheater. These noteworthy attractions will ensure you have an awesome trip.
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at the Ponte delle Torre. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most visitors' must-do lists. Teatro Romano and Piazza del Mercato are also not far away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Spoleto?
Dig out your bucket list, because it's about to get longer. Once you've marked off the best sights in Spoleto, you'll discover an iconic attraction not too far away. Arischia is only 35 miles away and the home of Piazza del Duomo. It's worth making a day trip out of.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Spoleto?
Below we've listed all the tricks of the trade to help you save:
- Our nifty filter feature is about to become your new best friend. Browse all of the cheapest discounts, from all of the top rental car companies, quick as a flash;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the hottest offers for your destination;
- Scan the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab trip to a nearby car rental outlet may result in substantial savings;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and score some of the best rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!