What are the major attractions in Umbria?
What's the point of grabbing a rental car if you aren't going to see this destination's most iconic sights? Umbria is home to some incredible attractions. Here are a few you just simply can't miss:
- Piazza Grande (.1 miles from the center of Gubbio, Perugia (province))
- Rocca Albornoziana (.1 miles from the center of Spoleto, Perugia (province))
- Spoleto Roman Amphitheater (Anfiteatro Romano) (.3 miles from the center of Spoleto, Perugia (province))
What are the best road trip destinations in Umbria?
Umbria is an exciting place to take to the highways and byways behind the wheel of your own rental car. Crank up the music and enjoy the convenience of visiting all the region's treasures dotted between each of its top destinations. Try to visit as many of this place's most famous destinations as you can:
- Perugia (population of 12,1)
- Terni (population of 97,1)
- Foligno (population of 47,7)
- Citta di Castello (population of 22,5)