Car rentals in Sorrento: All you need to know
A Sorrento car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You can explore all the sights, and even find out what the rest of the area has to offer. We've gathered the most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Sorrento. Find out which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How do I find a great deal on a car rental in Sorrento?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to snag the best deals. Just enter your travel dates and go down the variety of rental car suppliers, choose the top rental locations, and find the cheapest offers in Sorrento. You can also:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. This way you'll avoid any surprises on your final bill
- Decide the vehicle you'll need for your vacation. Don't rent more car than you need
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental suppliers have outlets in Sorrento?
In Sorrento, CarRentals.com has a few car rental providers to choose from, like Budget. Look through the online reviews to help you figure out which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Sorrento?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this city means you're bound to find a car that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Sorrento?
Usually, the age limit for renting a car in Sorrento is 21. But, you may find that there is an additional fee if you are under the age of 25 or for larger or higher category cars in particular. Go over the supplier's terms to discover what the exact rate will be before you rent your car.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Sorrento?
Most countries require driver's insurance. You might be able to purchase additional insurance through rental car company for your trip, if you think your insurance won't cover you while traveling through ITA.Although many of the major card issuers, like Visa or Discover, give some coverage, there may be restrictions. For instance, you may not be covered if you reserve a larger or luxury vehicle. Check the policy before you decide.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will need to find a gas station close to your car rental supplier
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Many suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out choice. It simply means returning the car with the same level of gas as you got it with, so you'll never pay for anyone else's road trips through the Sorrento.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Sorrento?
Unlimited miles is a good choice if you plan to do a little sightseeing or visit a lot of business associates all over Sorrento. You can cruise as much as you want without incurring additional charges. Read over your rental agreement to find out if there are any restrictions.
Tips before you leave the lot
Make sure you check a few items before you leave the lot. It's important to:
- Walk around the car and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. If you notice any, mark it down on your paperwork
- Inspect the trunk to determine if the spare is inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are driving around a new area
Book your Sorrento car rental today
You know you can count on a perfect car that will result in more cash to spare when you book with CarRentals.com. Book today to cash in on cheap deals on your impeccable Sorrento car rental. We'll see you around town.