What are the major attractions in Sheffield?
If your trip to Sheffield is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
You'll need to rise and shine if you want to see all the notable attractions this place has to offer. Sheffield Town Hall and Peace Gardens are non-negotiable. Millennium Gallery and Ponds Forge International Sports Centre shouldn't be overlooked either.
Stop by Sheffield Cathedral. It's one attraction you'll find on most visitors' must-do lists. Cathedral Church of St Marie and Paradise Square are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sheffield?
If you're trying to find day-trip ideas from Sheffield, you certainly won't come up short! Doncaster, just 16 miles away, has some terrific attractions that'll keep you occupied. Looking for an excuse to go check it out? Mansion House and Doncaster Minster ought to do. If you need any more persuading, also think about Cast Theater.
Where are the best convention centers near Sheffield?
Rental cars are a great option for professionals who travel a lot. If your time in Sheffield is mostly for work-related reasons, you ought to know where the best convention and business centers are. Here are just a few of the top suggestions:
- Gala Bingo Sheffield Parkway (1 mile away).
- Gala Bingo (4 miles away).
- Mecca Bingo Rotherham (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sheffield?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Our nifty filter feature will become your new BFF. Scan the hottest deals from all of the top companies as quick as a flash;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable deals for your selected destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting the cheapest deal around;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Sheffield?
Having your own ride in Sheffield will give you more freedom to go wherever you want at your own pace. Maybe you can't wait to leave town, hit the highway, and see where the wind takes you. If that's the case, collect the keys to one of our mid-size or full-size SUVs and have a look at the forests in the area. If you'd rather experience the bright city lights, jump behind the wheel of something small. Getting around those busy streets will be a whole lot easier with a compact or mini car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Sheffield?
For some, owning a luxury vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting the car of your dreams is far easier than you think! Imagine the thrill of cruising into town in a swish sports car, even if it's only for a short while. Or perhaps all you want is a reliable set of wheels to get you safely from A to B. Flashy or frugal? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit you in Sheffield.