What are the major attractions in Sheffield?
There won't be any dull moments on this vacation! You'll have to rise early if you're planning to check out all the fascinating sights this place has to offer. Peace Gardens and Sheffield Town Hall are non-negotiable. The Millennium Gallery and the Magna Science Adventure Centre shouldn't be missed either.
Not too far from the city center, Arts Tower is one attraction you might like to put on your must-see list. The University of Sheffield and the Lyceum are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sheffield?
Don't spend all your time in Sheffield, especially when renowned landmarks are just down the road. About 6 miles away in Woolton, Liverpool ONE lures big crowds year-round. Why not head there and find out what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sheffield?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Compare as many different offers as possible (we make that job a pushover!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Check both airport and non-airport locations to make sure you're bagging the absolute best offer in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Nobody enjoys being hit with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Book as soon as your dates are set. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!