What are the major attractions in Sept-Iles?
The wider area offers some outstanding snowboarding and skiing. Why don't you hop into a rental car, fill your lungs with clean, fresh air and spend some time in nature?
What are the best road trip destinations near Sept-Iles?
Stay put in Sept-Iles for the whole trip? Not now you have your own wheels! Parc de la Riviere-aux-Rochers - Piege a saumon is one of the many reasons why tourists flock over to nearby Port Cartier. You'll discover it 55 miles away. Need another excuse to hop in the car and check it out? See if Centre d'interpretation de l'histoire de Port-Cartier persuades you.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sept-Iles?
Here you'll find our top suggestions if you're looking to score the best price on a rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Scan the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A quick cab trip to a neighboring car rental office may result in significant savings;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for a full extra day;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and get some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to grab some great savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.