What are the major attractions in Sel?
If your trip to Sel is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Otta Mining Centre attracts plenty of travelers like yourself. If you have some space on your travel schedule, be sure to squeeze in Sel Church too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sel?
We know you're eager to see what your new ride can do. How about venturing out on a day trip to Lillehammer? Just 56 miles away, roll down your windows and let the wind rustle your hair on the drive there. Among your first few stops here should be Lillehammer Art Museum, Norwegian Olympic Museum and Nordseter. Don't forget about Hafjell either! Just 50 miles away, Hafjellheis 1, Hafjell Alpine Center and Gondolen are essential stops here.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sel?
We've pulled together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you save some serious cash:
- Use our convenient filter tool to point you toward the hottest car rental deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- You can often save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Sel?
Get set for a fun-filled adventure in Sel. The car you pick depends on the type of vacation you have in mind. If you're heading there on your own, why not opt for a compact or a mini? They're cheap to run and a piece of cake to park. If you're hitting the road with a few friends, book an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more legroom and space for bags.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Sel?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a huge variety of both economy and high-end rentals in Sel. What you go for is largely dependent on your budget as well as what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles are all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splurging, why not book an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a cushy medium-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you just need a car to get from A to B as economically as possible, maybe go for a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).