What are the major attractions in Sel?
Sel Church is one sight that draws plenty of travelers like yourself. If you've got some space on your itinerary, consider squeezing in the Otta Mining Centre too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sel?
The joy of having your own set of wheels is that you can go where you want, when you want. Make full use of your freedom by exploring all there is to do in Oppdal. It's only 55 miles away. Once you've stretched out and had a bite to eat, it'll be time to soak up the sights. We recommend starting off with Oppdal Church, the Oppdal Troll and Solheisen. Vang is another wonderful option. It's 55 miles away and offers a range of awesome things to do. You'd be nuts to skip Burial Mound at Lerhol, Smadalen Route and the Watermills at Leine Creek.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sel?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some savings in your pocket:
- Investigate as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that task simple as ABC!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- You can often save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- No one likes being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more dollars in your purse. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your dream ride.