What are the major attractions in Sarpsborg?
There's nothing quite like a fun, new adventure, and you'll find it at Sarpsfossen Waterfall. The Borgarsyssel Museum is another great detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sarpsborg?
You don't have to spend all your time in Sarpsborg, particularly when renowned landmarks are right on your doorstep. Oslo is 45 miles away and home to Royal Palace. It's well worth a day trip.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sarpsborg?
Here are our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Use our convenient filter tool to steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and be informed immediately when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're after;
- No one enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are set. You'll get the biggest selection early on.