What are the major attractions in Santa María Huatulco?
If your trip to Santa María Huatulco is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
It's a wise idea to have a plan before you set foot in a new destination. A few other sights to squeeze into your timetable are Parque Eco-Arqueológico Copalita and Hagia Sofia Botanical Garden.
What are the best road trip destinations near Santa María Huatulco?
If you're on the hunt for day-trip ideas from Santa María Huatulco, you certainly aren't going to be disappointed! Mazunte, just 19 miles away, offers some great attractions that'll keep you busy. Looking for an excuse to check it out? Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga and National Mexican Turtle Center ought to do. If you need any more persuading, also think about Rinconcito Beach.
Where are the best beaches near Santa María Huatulco?
Santa María Huatulco has some picturesque seaside areas, and what better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what precious treasures you can find scattered along the water's edge at one of these well-loved beaches:
- Salchi Beach (10 miles away).
- Riscalillo Beach (11 miles away).
- San Augustin Beach (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Santa María Huatulco?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Use our amazing filter feature to point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, adjust your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged an extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Last of all, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you can to score yourself the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Santa María Huatulco?
Rent a car and get around Santa María Huatulco your way. Love to head out into some nearby natural areas? Opt for an SUV. This vehicle is ideal for those craving adventure in the great outdoors. Just want to get from A to B and traveling with minimal luggage? If you're not planning on driving for long distances, a zippy mini is a terrific option.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Santa María Huatulco?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to head off on an unforgettable road trip around Santa María Huatulco, a robust and stylish SUV could be the answer. If you want the cheapest price possible and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a versatile compact is a wise pick. All you have to do is work out what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the back seat, and hit the wide, open road.