Where is Bahrain?
Bahrain is waiting. There's no end to the new experiences you can have once you slide behind the wheel of that rental car. To squeeze every last drop out of your trip, here's a bit of basic info that everybody should know. Situated on the continent of Middle East, Bahrain has lots to offer every type of traveler. No trip here would be complete without stopping in at the country's capital, Manama.
What are the major attractions in Bahrain?
Itching to get moving on your Bahrain trip? Thinking about what to put on your schedule? Don't worry — we're here to give you some pointers. Here are a few popular attractions in this epic place:
- King Fahd Causeway (1 mile from the center of Al Jasra, Central Governorate)
- Barbar Temple (0.3 miles from the center of Barbar, Central Governorate)
- Bahrain Grand Prix (1 mile from the center of Zallaq, Southern Governorate)
Where are the best road trip destinations in Bahrain?
It's hard to look past the comfort and ease of having your own rental car. Bahrain is blessed with many wonderful destinations, and you deserve to appreciate them all at your own pace. Your GPS will steer you to this country's most popular cities:
- Al Jasra
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bahrain?
Here's our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the best possible offer around;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the hottest deal;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- Last but not least, secure your booking as soon as you possibly can to score a ton of savings!