What are the major attractions in Sainte Marie?
If your trip to Sainte Marie is all organized but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Few things beat discovering somewhere new. While you're in town, Museum d'Histoire Naturelle de La Reunion and Stade Jean-Ivoula should be among them. Another popular attraction to consider is Le Voile de la Mariee.
Where are the best beaches near Sainte Marie?
Take a road trip to Champ Borne. It's 9 miles from Sainte Marie and is a fantastic place to stretch your legs. Go for a peaceful stroll by the sea and listen to the waves rippling along the shoreline.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sainte Marie?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions to grab the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Use our nifty filter feature to steer you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some car rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these money-saving offers;
- And finally, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as you can to bag the biggest savings!
Should I get a luxury rental car in Sainte Marie?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to embark on an amazing road trip around Sainte Marie, a spacious SUV could be a good choice. If you're looking for the best possible deal and plan on doing a lot of city driving, an economy car is a clever pick. All you need to do is decide what's going to be the best fit, pack up the car, and start clocking up those miles.