What are the major attractions in Saint-Paul?
There's nothing more enjoyable than exploring new places. While you're staying here, Coco Beach and Plage de L'Hermitage should be among them. If you still have energy and space on your travel schedule, the Garden of Eden is also whispering your name.
What are the best road trip destinations near Saint-Paul?
Want to check out nearby Hell-Bourg? What's 16 miles when you've got your own rental car? Anyway, the drive is half the fun! Piton des Neiges, Le Voile de la Mariee and Le Trou de Fer alone justify the drive. Lying 16 miles away, Saint-Denis is another place to shoot for. If you drop by, make sure you don't miss the Natural History Museum, Petit Marche and the Jardin de l'Etat.
Where are the best beaches near Saint-Paul?
Remember to pack something to read and maybe even a kite. Saint-Paul has some magnificent beaches you can go for a relaxing drive to, such as:
- Coco Beach (7 miles away).
- Plage de L'Hermitage (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saint-Paul?
We've pulled together a list of the best ways to help you save on a car rental:
- Compare as many different offers as you can (we make that task child's play!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the hottest deal around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel plans, browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're looking for;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- Last but not least, lock in your booking as soon as possible to bag yourself the biggest savings!