What are the major attractions in Saint-Paul?
If your trip to Saint-Paul is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Keep yourself busy by swinging by Rdutemps and Le Maido. Another place to consider is Run' Aventures.
Where are the best beaches near Saint-Paul?
Throw a bucket in the trunk and go for an outing to one of the area's awesome coastal stretches for some beachcombing fun in the sun. See what interesting seashells and treasures you can find strewn along the water's edge before you make your way back to Saint-Paul. Top beaches to consider are:
- Coco Beach (7 miles away).
- Plage de L'Hermitage (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saint-Paul?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you save some serious cash:
- Our terrific filter tool will be your new bestie. Measure up the cheapest discounts from all of the top companies with just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best deals for your selected location;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- No one enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so keep an eye out for these penny-pinching deals;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some great savings.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Saint-Paul?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to head off on an amazing road trip around Saint-Paul, a spacious SUV could be the answer. If you're looking for the best possible deal and plan to stick to city driving, a versatile compact is a smart pick. All you have to do is decide what suits you best, round up the troops, and hit the wide, open road.