What are the major attractions in Pylos-Nestoras?
Nothing beats visiting new places. While you're staying in town, Pylos Castle and the Antonopouleio Museum of Pylos should be among them. Another place to consider is Ancient Pylos and Museum.
What are the best road trip destinations near Pylos-Nestoras?
Want to explore what's available in nearby Kalamata? What's 2 miles when you've got your very own ride? Anyway, the road trip is half the fun! The Archaeological Museum of Messenia ought to be towards the top of your list here. The Kalamata Municipal Central Library and the Military Museum of Kalamata are terrific attractions too. Megali Mantineia is another popular destination. It's 2 miles away and boasts a range of interesting things to see and do. Don't miss Municipal Railway Park of Kalamata, Mikri Mantinia Beach and Almyros Beach.
Where are the best beaches near Pylos-Nestoras?
Pylos-Nestoras has some magical seaside areas, and what better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what fascinating shells and treasures you can find strewn on the shore at one of these famous beaches:
- Divari Beach (6 miles away).
- Voidokilia Beach (7 miles away).
- Romanos Beach (8 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Pylos-Nestoras?
Here's a rundown of our top tips and tricks to help you save some serious cash:
- Research as many different offers as you can (we make that job completely painless!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your full personal details, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best bargains for your chosen location;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab drive to a close-by car rental facility could mean significant savings;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- No one likes getting a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so make sure you keep an eye out for these kinds of offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your ideal ride.