Car rentals in Pula: All you need to know
You need a great vehicle to take you around Pula whether you're going for a business or pleasure. See the famous sites around the region and pull up in front of the best restaurants in Pula. CarRentals.com has gathered your most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Pula. Keep reading to see the dos and don'ts of renting a car.
Where do I get a great deal on a car rental in Pula?
CarRentals.com always tries to get you the best deal. But, you can try to do a couple things to keep your next rental affordable. You can:
- Compare all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. You don't want to be surprised with any added costs
- Don't rent more car than you need. Commonly, the smaller the class the lower the rate
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save on your Pula rental car.
What rental suppliers have outlets in Pula?
In Pula, CarRentals.com has a few rental providers to decide from, like Ace. Scan through the reviews to get an idea of which one is best for you.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Pula?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this metropolis means you're bound to find a vehicle that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Pula?
Usually, the age limit for car rentals in Pula is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to review the rental agreement to find what the total will be before you book your car.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Pula?
When cruising through Pula or the rest of country, you'll need insurance. Almost every supplier needs proof of insurance before you pick up your automobile. Many countries require the driver to have insurance. You may be able to pay for temporary insurance with the rental supplier.
The major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover) will typically cover your car rental. However, many of them have restrictions, like not covering larger vehicles like premium models or some SUVs. It is best to call and find out exactly what your credit card will cover and how much before you head to Pula.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will need to search for an open gas station close to your car rental supplier
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Most suppliers provide you a full to full tank policy. At CarRentals.com, we suggest bringing the car back with a full tank of gas. If you want to keep your expenses lower, find a filling station before bringing the rental car.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for travelers who don't want to worry about how many miles they are driving. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Before you drive off
Be sure you go over a few things before you leave the car rental lot. It's important to:
- Walk around the vehicle and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Figure out how to work the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are driving around a new city
Book your Pula car rental today
Maybe you're traveling with your partner and kids, or carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. Maybe you're traveling solo. CarRentals.com has the ideal car that can align with your needs and not break the bank.