Car rentals in Puerto Madryn: All you need to know
You need a great car to get around Puerto Madryn whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. Explore the top sites around the area and pull up in front of the best restaurants in Puerto Madryn. CarRentals.com has gathered the most popular questions about car rentals in Puerto Madryn. Read on to discover the dos and don'ts of booking a rental car.
Where can I find a bargain car rental in Puerto Madryn?
You are on your way to finding the best deal on your car rental by booking through us. However, you can do a couple things to keep your upcoming booking affordable. Make sure to:
- Compare all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Be aware of any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. That way you can make sure you know the actual cost before you book
- Decide what car you'll need for your trip. Don't get more car than you need
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save big on your Puerto Madryn rental car.
What rental companies have retailers in Puerto Madryn?
In Puerto Madryn, we have 3 rental car companies to choose from, like Avis. Read through the online reviews to help you figure out which one meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Puerto Madryn?
That depends on how many people you are traveling with and what you'll be doing when you visit Puerto Madryn. If you're having a bit of trouble choosing, make sure to go over the chart below. We've compared the most popular types of cars for you:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Puerto Madryn?
Typically, to rent a car in Puerto Madryn you must be at least 21—the same as it is across most of the country. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to read over the rental agreement to figure out what the exact price is before you rent your car.
Does Puerto Madryn require rental car insurance?
Most countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to purchase temporary coverage with the rental car company.Although many major card issuers, like MasterCard or Discover, give some insurance, there are usually restrictions. For example, they may not cover your rental car if you get a larger or luxury vehicle. Make sure to check car rental company's policy before you decide.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will need to find a gas station near the drop-off location
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually recommend that you choose the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Puerto Madryn?
If you wish to explore all that Puerto Madryn offers, you're going to need unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over Puerto Madryn. Read the fine print to make certain your mileage is actually "unlimited."
Before you leave the lot
Make sure you check a few things before you leave the rental lot. It's worth the time to:
- Check out your vehicle and determine if there is any damage or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the radio or entertainment features. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Puerto Madryn rental car today
You know you can count on a grand vehicle that will leave you with extra money to spare when you book with CarRentals.com. Cash in on cheap deals on your perfect Puerto Madryn rental car when you book with us. We'll see you on the road.