What are the major attractions in Port Hardy?
Port Hardy Harbour is one sight that lures plenty of travelers like yourself. If you still have room on your travel schedule, consider squeezing in the Quatse Salmon Stewardship Centre too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Port Hardy?
Time to get those wheels spinning with a longer trip into the region. You've got the car, so swinging by Sointula is a no-brainer. It sits 19 miles away. Swing by Malcolm Island and the Port McNeill and District Museum to start discovering the story of the region. Then top off your trip with a stop at the Sointula Museum.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Port Hardy?
We've pulled together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your purse:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to be sure you're scoring the cheapest bargain around;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, change your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your hire car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so be sure to keep a lookout for these money-saving offers;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.