What are the major attractions in Pori?
If your trip to Pori is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Close to the center, Central Pori Church is one spot you might like to consider putting on your must-see list. If you still have some room on your schedule, Pori Theatre and Porin Taidemuseo will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Pori?
Time to get out on to the open road and venture out to Rauma. Just 28 miles away, a day trip here will be a breeze. Stop by Rauma Market Square and Church of the Holy Cross to start learning the culture of the region. Then wrap up your journey by visiting Rauma Museum.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Pori?
Here's a rundown of our best tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately find out when prices fall for your destination;
- Weigh up the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab journey to a neighboring rental car outlet might result in some significant savings;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, change your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your back pocket. You'll score some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are set. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What kind of rental car should I get for Pori?
No other mode of transportation can offer you convenience and freedom like your own set of wheels. Whatever the reason for your travels to Pori, CarRentals.com has an excellent selection of vehicles to drive away in. Heading to the city with your special someone? Turn up the romance by renting a mini or convertible. Lots of fun to drive and a breeze to park, you'll love sitting side by side in one of these little rides. A full-size car is a great option for families with youngsters. There's enough space for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, when you want. If you're on the road for business, a premium car will take you from one meeting to another in style and comfort.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Pori?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're planning an epic road trip around Pori, a robust and stylish SUV could be the ideal solution. If you'd like the best possible deal and plan on sticking mostly to the city, an economy car is hard to beat. All you need to do is decide what'll suit you best, round up the troops, and hit the road.