What are the major attractions in Pori?
Near the city center, Juselius Mausoleum is one attraction to consider adding to your must-see list. The Pori Theatre and the Satakunta Museum are also nearby and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Pori?
If you're searching for day-trip inspiration, we've got some ideas. Sitting 17 miles away, Harjavalta is certainly worth hopping in the car for. The Emil Cedercreutz Museum, the Homestead Museum and Harjavallan kirkko alone make the drive out worth it. Don't miss Rauma either! Just 25 miles away, it also has plenty to see and do. The Rauma Museum, the Rauma Maritime Museum and Rauma Market Square are essential stops.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Pori?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in just a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your social security number, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all of the best discounts for your location;
- Browse the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab drive to a nearby rental car outlet might mean some generous savings;
- You can often save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay immediately, so make sure you look out for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your dream set of wheels.