Car rentals in Pescara: All you need to know
A Pescara car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You'll be able to explore all the sights, and even find out what else the rest of the region has to offer. CarRentals.com has gathered your most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Pescara. Find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
How do I find a bargain car rental in Pescara?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to snag the cheapest rates. Just enter your travel dates and scroll through the list of car rental suppliers, pick the top rental locations, and find the most wallet-friendly packages Pescara has to offer. You should also:
- Compare weekly and daily rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get the car of your choice and save more
- Learn about any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. That way you can make sure you know the total cost before you book
- Determine what vehicle you'll need for your trip. Don't get more car than you need
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Pescara.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Pescara?
In Pescara, CarRentals.com has a few rental car providers to choose from, like Hertz. Read through the online reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Pescara?
That depends on how many people you are traveling with and what you'll be doing when you visit Pescara. If you're having trouble choosing, make sure to look over the table below. We have compared the most popular types of cars for you:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Pescara?
Usually, the age limit for car rentals in Pescara is 21. Please note, you may find that there is an additional fee if you are under the age of 25 or for higher category vehicles in particular. Go over the terms to find what any additional fees is before you reserve your rental.
Does Pescara require rental car insurance?
When cruising through Pescara or the rest of Italy, you will need insurance. Many suppliers require that you show proof of insurance before you rent a car. Many countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to buy temporary coverage with the rental agency.
Although many major card issuers, like American Express or MasterCard, provide some coverage, there are usually restrictions. For example, you may not be covered if you reserve a luxury or larger vehicle. Make sure to check the rental car company's policy before you decide.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What fuel policy should I get?
We encourage a full to full policy. You should get your automobile with a full tank, and you will want to return it filled up. If you want to save some money, fill up your tank before you bring it back.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you wish to see all that Pescara offers, you're going to want unlimited miles. You can drive as far as you'd like without worrying about additional charges. Review the fine print to make sure your mileage is truly "unlimited."
Before you leave the lot
Make sure you check a few things prior to leaving the car rental lot. It's worth the time to:
- Walk around your car and be certain there is no dents or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Check the trunk to determine if the spare is inflated and both the lug wrench and jack are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the radio or entertainment features. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Pescara car rental today
Use CarRentals.com to get the best wheels Pescara has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be driving between the great restaurants, renowned landmarks, and all the must-see sites in Pescara.