What are the major attractions in Parnaiba?
Near the city center, the Nossa Senhora da Graca College is one sight you might like to consider putting on your must-see list. Nossa Senhora da Graca Cathedral and Parnaiba Shopping are also nearby and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Parnaiba?
Take in the sights and sounds of Luis Correia. It's found 2 miles from Parnaiba. Here you'll find popular attractions such as Coqueiro Beach. Municipal Market is another wonderful reason to drop by.
Where are the best beaches near Parnaiba?
Don't forget to pack your favorite novel and perhaps even a volleyball. Parnaiba has some glorious beaches you can go for a leisurely drive to, including:
- Pedra de Sal Beach (7 miles away).
- Coqueiro Beach (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Parnaiba?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Compare as many different offers as possible (we make that chore completely painless!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your full personal details, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the unbeatable deals for your chosen destination;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, try getting a better deal by switching up the days in your search;
- No one enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — watch out for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to score some excellent savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.