What are the major attractions in Parauapebas?
Mountain biking is popular with the locals in the Para region. If you'd like more outdoor pastimes, try some mountain climbing as well.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Parauapebas?
Below are our top recommendations if you want to find the cheapest possible car rental:
- Check out as many different deals as you can (we make that task simple as ABC!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Weigh up the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A short cab journey to a neighboring car rental office might reward you with some impressive savings;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're looking for;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are finalized. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.