What are the major attractions in Paramaribo?
If your trip to Paramaribo is all locked in but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Stop by Independence Square. It's one attraction you'll find on many visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some space on that travel schedule, Presidential Palace and Fort Zeelandia will keep you busy, too.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Paramaribo?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Use our amazing filter feature to steer you in the direction of the cheapest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best bargains for your location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the cheapest deal in town;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so be sure to look out for these kinds of offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Paramaribo?
Some people find driving in heavy traffic in big cities a bit daunting. But in a small car like a mini or compact, cruising around Paramaribo will be a snap. Prefer to spend your days discovering the surrounding rivers? Browse our range of mid-size and full-size SUVs. With loads of cargo space and more oomph under the hood, these bigger rides will make those long, scenic drives even more memorable. Ticking off all the activities and attractions that Paramaribo is renowned for has never been easier with your own set of wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Paramaribo?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Paramaribo. From SUVs with space to spare to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you plan on doing. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than four wheels and a gas pedal.