What are the major attractions in Paraburdoo?
Rock climbing is very popular with the locals in the Pilbara region. If you're seeking more outdoor activities, go mountain climbing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Paraburdoo?
If you're on the hunt for things to see and do around Paraburdoo, you certainly aren't going to come up short! Karijini, just 5 miles away, offers some fantastic attractions that'll keep you occupied. Swing by Karijini National Park and the Tom Price Mine to start delving into the story of the region. Then wrap up your trip with a stop at Oxers Lookout.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Paraburdoo?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Our hard-working filter feature will be your new best friend. Browse the hottest discounts, from all of the top companies, with just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your phone number, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the hottest offers for your desired destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal in town;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, try getting a better deal by changing the days of the week in your search;
- Nobody likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying — watch out for these deals;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!