What are the major attractions in Paquera?
There's nothing like filling your lungs with fresh, clean air and spending some time in the great outdoors. Mountain biking and hiking are popular activities in the wider region.
What are the best road trip destinations near Paquera?
On the lookout for more places to visit? Then rack up a few more miles on your odometer and venture 55 miles to Guachipelin. The Museum of Costa Rican Art is just one of the interesting attractions to put on your itinerary. The National Theater is another popular attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Paquera?
Paquera boasts some beautiful seaside areas, and what better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what interesting treasures you can find dotted on the shore at one of these popular beaches:
- Organos Beach (6 miles away).
- Santa Teresa Beach (19 miles away).
- Cocal Beach (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Paquera?
Below you'll find our top recommendations if you want to bag the best price on a car rental:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately discover when prices fall for your desired location;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're receiving the cheapest deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are set. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.