What are the major attractions in Palencia?
Not too far from the city center, San Miguel Church is one attraction you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. If you still have some space on that travel itinerary, the Diocesan Museum and Palencia Cathedral will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Palencia?
If you have a spare day or two and you don't mind traveling 16 miles, go and soak up Villalaco. This lively place offers up plenty to see and do. The Museo Palacio de Don Pedro I, Iglesia de Santa Eugenia and Castillo de Astudillo alone make the drive out worth it. Sitting 17 miles away, Villerias de Campos is another popular choice. If you drop by, make sure you get to Church of Our Lady of Tovar, Church of Villerias Campos and Montealegre de Campos Castle.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Palencia?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our nifty filter tool to point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- Keep checking your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab ride to a nearby rental car facility might reward you with significant savings;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, prepay for your rental and bag some of the best rates around;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!