What are the major attractions in Palencia?
If your trip to Palencia is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Close to the center, Teatro Principal is one sight you might like to put on your must-see list. Museum of Palencia and Monumento al Maestro are also close by and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Palencia?
If you're on the hunt for day-trip inspiration from Palencia, you certainly aren't going to be disappointed! Valladolid, just 28 miles away, has some fantastic attractions that'll keep you busy. Want an excuse to check it out? Valladolid Cathedral and Santa Maria la Antigua Church ought to do nicely. If you need any more convincing, also consider Teatro Calderon.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Palencia?
We've compiled the best ways to help you save:
- Our handy filter feature will be your new bestie. Browse the hottest bargains from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your dates are not set in stone, try getting a better deal by switching up the days in your search;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged a full extra day;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — watch out for these great offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to score some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Palencia?
Palencia has so much to offer. You could hang out for a week or two in this place and hardly scratch the surface. To take in as much as you can in this bustling metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Bear in mind that driving in big cities generally comes with tight streets and even tighter parking spots. But don't worry — a compact or an economy car can make this much less daunting. If you're going to venture out of the city and take in the mountains that Palencia is renowned for, you'll want something with more power. A full-size or mid-size SUV is a good choice.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Palencia?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting your dream ride is far easier than you think! Picture yourself tearing down the open road in a swish convertible, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you want is a budget ride to get you quickly from A to B. Flashy or thrifty? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Palencia.