What are the major attractions in Ostia?
Adventure is just around the bend at Ostia Antica. It's one attraction you'll find on many visitors' must-do lists. Castello di Giulio II and Castle of Julius II are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ostia?
Ostia is incredible, there's no doubt about it — but there's loads more to discover just a little further afield. Fonte Nuova is just 25 miles away. Travelers who make their way here usually have the Marco Simone Golf Club near the top of their itineraries.
Where are the best convention centers near Ostia?
Mingling and chatting with new people can be exhausting. So if you're in Ostia on a business trip, you'll be pleased to hear that there are some terrific places to rest and relax near these top convention centers:
- Fiera Di Roma Exhibition Centre (4 miles away).
- Fiera di Roma (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ostia?
We've compiled our best tips and tricks to help you save:
- Use our handy filter tool to steer you in the direction of the hottest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the hottest deal around;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel plans, browse around to see which days and dates give you the best deal;
- Nobody enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're looking to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- And lastly, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as you can to grab yourself the biggest savings!