What are the major attractions in Omisalj?
Adventure is just around the corner at Krk Bridge. It's one attraction you'll usually find on many visitors' to-do lists. Biserujka Cave and Pesja Beach are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Omisalj?
If you're looking for an appealing pit stop, point your wheels in the direction of Liznjan. It features terrific attractions like Pula Arena and the Temple of Augustus, and it's only 35 miles from Omisalj. Nothing says living large like a road trip does, so why not extend your journey to Škofljica? It's 55 miles away and also offers a few worthwhile sights, such as Dragon Bridge and St. Nicholas Cathedral.
Where are the best beaches near Omisalj?
Fill up with gas, jump behind the wheel and get ready to feel the salty sea air in your hair. Omisalj boasts some incredible stretches of coastline, such as:
- Jadran-Njivice Beach (2 miles away).
- Haludovo Beach (5 miles away).
- Rupa Beach (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Omisalj?
Here are our top suggestions if you're looking to find the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert service and stay up to date when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Look at the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport and surrounding area. A short cab trip to a nearby car rental center could mean significant savings;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay right away and enjoy some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some excellent savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.