What are the major attractions in Omisalj?
If your trip to Omisalj is all locked in but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Fun and adventure await around every turn here. Some of the best attractions in the vicinity are Pesja Beach, Biserujka Cave and Krk Bridge. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Omisalj?
With some great day trip options in the surrounding area, having your own car makes good sense. Without one, it wouldn't be half as easy to experience everything that Rab, 31 miles away, has to offer. See the best sights starting with Pudarica Beach, Early-Byzantine Fortification of St. Cosmos and St. Damian and Kandalora Beach. Locals are also likely to point you in the direction of Mali Losinj, 40 miles away. If you can only find time for one attraction here, make sure it's Monument to Ambroz Haracic. (But we'd also recommend Fritzy Palace and Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary.)
Where are the best beaches near Omisalj?
Fill up the gas tank, put your key in the ignition and get ready to feel the fresh salty air on your face. Omisalj is home to some gorgeous stretches of coastline, such as:
- Jadran-Njivice Beach (3 miles away).
- Haludovo Beach (6 miles away).
- Rupa Beach (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Omisalj?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Use our amazing filter feature to point you toward the cheapest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable prices for your selected location;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A short cab ride to a close-by rental car outlet could mean substantial savings;
- If your dates are not set in concrete, see if you can get a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What kind of rental car should I get for Omisalj?
Omisalj knows how to entertain. You could chill out for a while here and not run out of things to do. If you want to soak up as much as possible in this thriving metropolis, a rental car is a must. Bear in mind that driving in big cities often goes hand in hand with tight streets and limited parking spaces. Don't worry though, because a compact or an economy car will make this much less daunting. If you're planning to venture out of the city and take a look at the forests that Omisalj is famous for, you'll probably prefer a rental car with more power and room to move. A mid-size or full-size SUV are perfect for scenic road trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Omisalj?
For some of us, owning a prestige vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting your dream ride is far more achievable than you might think! Picture yourself cruising around town in a swanky sports car, even if it's only for a few days. Or perhaps all you're looking for is a trusty set of wheels to get you from A to B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit your style in Omisalj.