What are the major attractions in Odense?
If your trip to Odense is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
You'll need to get up early if you're planning to see all the great sights this place has to offer. Hans Christian Andersen's Childhood Home and Funen Art Museum are no-brainers. Hans Christian Andersen Museum and Brandts Klaedefabrik shouldn't be forgotten either.
Plan a stop at Magten, Retfaerdigheden Og Visdommen. It's one sight you'll find on most visitors' must-do lists. If you still have room on that itinerary, Oceania and Odense Raadhus will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Odense?
If you're searching for some day-trip inspiration, Kvaerndrup, 16 miles away, is a good place to start. There are plenty of things to keep you busy in the area, such as Egeskov Palace (Egeskov Slot). Another excellent pit stop is Svendborg, around 25 miles from Odense. If you head here, you'll be within easy reach of Valdemar Palace (Valdemars Slot).
Where are the best beaches near Odense?
If you adore feeling the sea breeze on your face and the sight of seabirds swooping high above your head, jump in the car and spend a couple of hours walking beside the water at Fyns Hoved Beach. You'll find this beautiful stretch of coastline 16 miles from Odense.
Where are the best convention centers near Odense?
If you're here to attend a corporate conference, you'll find Holckenhavn Slot situated 16 miles away. During one of your breaks, make your way to a nearby restaurant to grab a bite — networking and socializing can be tiring.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Odense?
Here are our recommendations on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its surrounds. A quick cab trip to a nearby car rental outlet might result in some generous savings;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- No one likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer discounts if you pay upfront, so keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Odense?
Whether you're vacationing solo or with all the family, CarRentals.com will help you find the perfect set of wheels for your adventure in Odense. A mini is an ideal option if you're planning to spend the majority of your time downtown. Affordable and with good mileage, these vehicles will take you from A to B comfortably and easily. If you feel like doing things a little differently, have a look at our special category. You're certain to find something that'll spark some envious glances. Got the kids with you? A spacious full-size SUV will match your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Odense?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a broad range of both economy and luxury rental vehicles available in Odense. What you end up opting for depends on your funds and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not go for an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a fancy medium-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you just need something to get you around town as economically as possible, you're better off choosing an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).