What are the major attractions in North West Cape?
Keep yourself amused (and that wanderlusting soul happy) by visiting Town Beach and Exmouth Shopping Centre. If you still have lots of stamina and room on that travel itinerary, Jurabi Turtle Centre is also calling your name.
What are the best road trip destinations near North West Cape?
It's time to get those wheels spinning with a longer journey into the region. You have the car, so stopping by Cape Range National Park is a no-brainer. It sits 2 miles away. Want an excuse to go and have a look? Mandu Mandu Gorge and Yardie Creek Gorge ought to work nicely. If you need any more convincing, also consider Turquoise Bay Exmouth.
Where are the best beaches near North West Cape?
Remember to pack your favorite book and perhaps even a Frisbee. North West Cape has some glorious beaches you can head to, such as:
- Town Beach (6 miles away).
- Surfers Beach (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in North West Cape?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Research as many different deals as you can (we make that job child's play!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately discover when prices get lower for your desired location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're bagging the hottest bargain in town;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some car rental companies offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so make sure you keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your dream set of wheels.