What are the major attractions in Newcastle?
There's nothing like a few insider tips when it comes to things to do and see. Secure your rental car with CarRentals.com, check in with the locals about what's good and then hit the highway!
What are the best road trip destinations near Newcastle?
Let's find out what your new ride can do. Day trips into the neighboring areas are among the many reasons why renting a car here is such a tempting idea. Without one, it wouldn't be half as easy to experience all that Wakkerstroom, 3 miles away, has to offer. Among your first stops here ought to be Birdlife South Africa, NG Kerk and the Grosvenor At The Bank Gallery. Don't forget about Vryheid either! Just 5 miles away, it also offers plenty to do. The Nieuwe Republiek Museum, the Lucas Meijer House Museum and the Vryheid Golf Club are essential stops.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Newcastle?
Here's a round-up of our top recommendations if you're looking to score the best price on a rental car:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your full personal details, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best discounts for your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- You can often save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these money-saving deals;
- Last of all, secure your wheels as soon as possible to grab yourself a mountain of savings!