What are the major attractions in Newark?
If your trip to Newark is all organized but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Whatever you do, don't forget to charge your camera when you visit University of Delaware. This fantastic attraction is sure to offer some amazing photo opportunities.
Plan a stop at Newark Shopping Center. It's one sight you'll find on travelers' to-do lists. Olan Thomas Park and University of Delaware Botanic Gardens are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Newark?
We know you can't wait to take your new ride for a spin. How about taking a short trip out to Dover? Just 37 miles away, roll down those windows and feel the breeze in your hair on the way there. Among your first stops here ought to be Air Mobility Command Museum, Greentree Village Shopping Center and Dover Par 3 & Driving Range. Middletown is another popular destination. It's 16 miles away and home to a range of interesting things to do. Frog Hollow Golf Club, Back Creek Golf Club and Dutch Country Farmers Market are just the start.
Where are the best convention centers near Newark?
If you're eager to get out and mix with new people, attending an event at Hale-Byrnes House is a great idea. You'll find it 6 miles from Newark, so peruse the schedule and see what appeals.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Newark?
We've pulled together a list of all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a rental car:
- Use our nifty filter feature to point you toward the hottest car rental deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Peruse the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A brief cab trip to a close-by rental car center might mean big savings;
- If your dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- If possible, keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged a full extra day;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer big incentives to pay right away, so keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What kind of rental car should I get for Newark?
No matter your motoring requirements in Newark, CarRentals.com will take you from A to B comfortably and efficiently. If you're visiting on business, a premium car may suit you down to the ground. These vehicles come with high-quality finishes, sleek interiors, and a host of contemporary features. Traveling on a small budget and looking to save money? A compact car or a mini is a sensational option. These smaller rides are fuel-efficient and a dream when it comes to navigating busy city streets. If you've got the youngsters (and loads of luggage) in tow, a full-size car will give you all the room and space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Newark?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to embark on an unforgettable road trip around Newark, a comfortable SUV could be the best solution. If you'd like the best possible price and plan on staying mostly in the city, a budget compact is a smart pick. All you need to do is work out what will suit you best, pack up the car, and clock up those miles.