What are the major attractions in New Tecumseth?
Mountain biking is very popular with locals and travelers in the Ontario region. If you're looking for more outdoor adventures, go mountain climbing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near New Tecumseth?
You shouldn't spend all your time in New Tecumseth when there's a great big world out there! Only 35 miles away, Toronto will keep you busy with top-notch attractions like the University of Toronto - St. George Campus. The Hockey Hall of Fame is another popular stop.
How can I get a cheap car rental in New Tecumseth?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, try scoring a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- No one likes being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some car rental companies offer discounts if you pay right away, so make sure you keep a lookout for these great deals;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some impressive savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.