How can I get a cheap car rental in Limburg?
Here are some of our top recommendations if you want to grab the cheapest possible rental car:
- Use our clever filter feature to help steer you toward the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and be in the know when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Scan the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab trip to a nearby rental car facility might result in some impressive savings;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Nobody enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid paying for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Finally, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you can to bag yourself a truckload of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Limburg?
Fun to drive, simple to park, and fuel-efficient — it isn't hard to see why minis are such a popular option with visitors to Limburg. Rent one and you'll be nipping along the main streets of Maastricht and Venlo in a flash. Planning to hit the open road and see a bit more of the area? These little vehicles are great for short day trips if you're traveling light.
It's always a nice idea to get out of the city for a while, and if you do, you'll be richly rewarded. With streams, forests, and steppes to see, Limburg is ripe for exciting day trips. A bigger vehicle like an SUV or a four-wheel drive will give you and the family more room for those longer drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Limburg?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Limburg. From sporty models with all the mod cons to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. The choice is yours.