What are the major attractions in Nestos?
If your trip to Nestos is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
There's a wealth of things to do in the immediate surrounds. Don't leave without visiting Livera Cave and Historical Ethnological Museum Kavala. If you can, also check out Macedonian Tomb of Stavroupolis.
What are the best road trip destinations near Nestos?
The beauty of having a car is that you can go where you want, when you want. Make full use of your newfound freedom by exploring all there is to do in Komotini. It's just 40 miles away. Among your first stops here should be Komotini Municipal Library, Municipal Park and Ecclesiastical Museum. The locals will also probably point you toward Drama, 28 miles away. If you can only find time for one thing here, let it be Byzantine Walls of Drama. (But we're also huge fans of Parko Agias Varvaras and Christmas Park "Dream".)
Where are the best beaches near Nestos?
One awesome thing about organizing a rental car while you're staying in Nestos is that you'll be able to see some of the area's amazing beaches no matter what the weather's like. So, grab your sunglasses (or your umbrella) and get ready to set off to one of these top options:
- Myrodato Beach (19 miles away).
- Makryammos Beach (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Nestos?
We've pulled together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Use our amazing filter tool to steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your next vacation destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to be sure you're getting the best bargain in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- Some car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so make sure you keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are set. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What kind of rental car should I get for Nestos?
Get set for an epic adventure in Nestos. Which car you decide on depends on what sort of vacation you have in mind. If you're heading there on your own, why not go for a compact car? They're economical to run and easy to park. If you're hitting the road with a few friends, reserve an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more legroom and space for everyone's bags.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Nestos?
For some of us, owning a luxury vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting the car of your dreams is as easy as a few clicks! Imagine the thrill of tearing down the open road in a classy sports car, even if it's only for a little while. Or maybe all you're chasing is a trusty set of wheels to get you safely from point A to point B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit you in Nestos.