What are the major attractions in Morelos?
If your trip to Morelos is all sorted out but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
If you're eager to see more, Autonomous University of Zacatecas, Zacatecas Convention Center and Galerias Shopping Center are top picks with visitors and within a quick drive of the town center.
What are the best road trip destinations near Morelos?
If you're trying to find day trips around Morelos, you certainly aren't going to be disappointed! Fresnillo, just 25 miles away, is home to some terrific attractions that'll keep you on the go. Drop by Manuel M. Ponce Museum and La Lagunilla Park to start learning the story of the region. Then finish off your trip with a visit to Fresnillo Golf Course.
Where are the best convention centers near Morelos?
If you're here for a business conference, you'll find Zacatecas Convention Center 6 miles away. During your break, make your way to a nearby restaurant to snatch a moment to yourself — networking and socializing can be exhausting.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Morelos?
Below are our top recommendations if you're looking to bag the best deal on a rental car:
- Use our clever filter feature to point you toward the hottest car rental deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to make sure you're scoring the absolute best deal around;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Last but not least, secure your booking as soon as you can to bag the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Morelos?
Whether you're on the road solo or with the whole family, we've got your ideal ride in Morelos. If you'd prefer something small, why not grab the keys to a mini? These zippy cars are fun to drive and cheap to run. Excited to explore the surrounding areas? An SUV might just be the ticket. If you'd rather pull out all the stops this vacation, make an impression with a feature-packed premium car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Morelos?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a wide variety of both luxury and economy vehicles to rent in Morelos. What you go with depends on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to mod cons and comfort. If you're splurging, why not pick up an elite SUV, or perhaps a flashy mid-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you're just after a car to get from A to B as economically as possible, go for a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).