What are the major attractions in Menorca?
If your trip to Menorca is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Nothing tops a little insider knowledge when it comes to sights and attractions. Lock in a rental car with CarRentals.com, check in with the locals about what's good and then hit the road!
How can I get a cheap car rental in Menorca?
Here's a rundown of our top suggestions if you want to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Research as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task completely painless!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will drive straight into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If your dates are not yet confirmed, try getting a better deal by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and zoom off with some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Menorca?
Whether you're traveling solo or with a big group, we're here to help find your ideal ride in Menorca. If you'd rather something smaller, why not grab the keys to a mini or compact? These nifty cars are fun to drive and cheap on gas. Can't wait to check out the surrounding areas? An SUV could be perfect. If you want to go all out on this vacation, turn some heads with one of our ritzy premium cars.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Menorca?
You'll be glad to know that there's a great range of both economy and luxury rentals in Menorca. What you go with will depend on what you're willing to spend and what you're planning to do. Prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not grab an elite SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-size sedan? On the other hand, if you just need something to get you around town as economically as possible, we can help you out with a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).