What are the major attractions in Maringa?
If your trip to Maringa is all organized but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at Santa Cruz Chapel. It's one attraction you'll usually find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you still have some room on that travel schedule, Pioneer Monument and Universidade Estadual de Maringa will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Maringa?
With some great day trip options available in the surrounding area, having your own car makes sense. Without one, it'd be much harder to explore everything that Londrina, 50 miles away, has to offer. Among your first few stops here should be Pontifical University Catholic of Parana, Federal Technological University of Parana and Jardim Botanico de Londrina. Apucarana is another popular destination. It's 34 miles away and home to a range of awesome things to see and do. Biguacu Park, Center North Shopping Center and Apucarana Municipal Forest are only the start.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Maringa?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the unbeatable deals for your location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Maringa?
Whatever your motoring needs in Maringa, CarRentals.com will get you there quickly and efficiently. If you're in the city for work reasons, a premium car may be right up your street. These types of vehicles boast top-quality finishes, sleek interiors, and a host of modern extras. Traveling on a small budget and eager to save a few bucks? A mini or a compact car is a sensational option. These smaller vehicles are cheaper to run and great for getting about tight city streets. If you have the kids (and tons of luggage) in tow, a full-size car will give you all the space and room you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Maringa?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Maringa. From sporty models with all the mod cons to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride of course depends on your budget and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?