What are the major attractions in Marilia?
Keep yourself occupied (and that adventurous soul happy) by exploring the Paleontology Museum of Marilia and the Marilia Municipal Theater. One more sight to look into is Marilia Shopping.
What are the best road trip destinations near Marilia?
Want to check out nearby Garca? What's 19 miles when you have your own set of wheels? Anyway, the time on the road is half the fun! Prof. J. K. Williams Lake, the Garca Municipal Zoo and the History and Teaching Museum alone justify the drive out here. Lying 4 miles away, Lins is another popular destination. If you swing by, make sure you don't miss Flag Square, Saint Anthony of Padua Cathedral and the Municipal Garden and Zoo.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Marilia?
Below are our top suggestions if you're looking to score the best price on a rental car:
- Use our convenient filter feature to steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab journey to a neighboring rental car office could mean some generous savings;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and get some of the best rates around;
- Last but not least, lock in your wheels as soon as possible to score the biggest savings!