What are the major attractions in Malmo?
If your trip to Malmo is all organized but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
You'll need to jump out of bed early if you want to check out all the interesting sights this place has to offer. Malmo Town Hall (Radhuset) and Lilla Torg are non-negotiable. St Petri Kyrka and Malmo Castle (Malmohus) can't be missed either.
Near the city center, St. Petri (St. Peter's Church) is one spot you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. Form Design Center and Form/Design Center are also a stone's throw away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Malmo?
With some awesome road trip options available in the surrounding area, having your own car makes good sense. Without one, it wouldn't be half as easy to experience all that Helsingborg, 34 miles away, has to offer. Vasatorps Golf Club, Helsingborg North Harbor and St Maria Kyrka alone make the drive out worthwhile. Don't miss Simrishamn either! Just 50 miles away, Brunnsparken Park, Simrishamn Marina and Stiby Golf are non-negotiable stops here.
Where are the best beaches near Malmo?
Nothing screams vacation like hopping in the car, putting on some tunes and heading to the coast. Malmo has some fantastic beaches close by, so grab something to read (and a kite if it's breezy) and take a day trip to one of these beautiful options:
- Barseback Beach (12 miles away).
- Kampinge Beach (16 miles away).
- Amager Beach Park (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Malmo?
If you're going to Malmo for work-related reasons, you'll probably be visiting some business and convention centers. With your own set of wheels, you're sure to make it there on time. Here are some of the most well known:
- Form Design Center (0.1 miles away).
- Malmo Borshus (0.2 miles away).
- Malmo Exhibition & Convention Center (3 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Malmo?
Here are our top tips on how to hit the road with extra cash in your wallet:
- Our terrific filter tool will become your new best friend. Size up the biggest deals from all of the top companies as quick as a flash;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — watch out for these penny-pinching offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Malmo?
Sure, you can do Malmo without a rental car. But with so much to see here, having one would certainly make your stay more comfortable. If you're eager to head out of town and into Mother Nature, opt for a car with a bit of power. A mid-size or full-size SUV will get you to the area's forests in comfort and style. Prefer to spend a lot of your time close to the bright lights of the city? A smaller car like a compact or mini is a wise choice. Maneuvering through narrow streets and squeezing into tight parking spots will be a piece of cake with one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Malmo?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Malmo. From SUVs with space to spare to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on how much you want to spend and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?