What are the major attractions in Luxembourg City?
If your trip to Luxembourg City is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
National Museum of History and Art and Grand Ducal Palace are fascinating attractions that all travelers should make time to stop by. Plan a route and spend a few hours soaking up each one.
Plan a stop at Capucin Theater. It's one attraction you'll usually find on travelers' to-do lists. Maquette de la Fortresse (Scale Model of the Fortress) and Cercle Municipal are also not far away and worth a detour.
Where are the best convention centers near Luxembourg City?
After spending hours mingling with like-minded individuals, it's always great to be able to relax and unwind somewhere nearby. If you're traveling to Luxembourg City primarily for work, these are some of the best convention centers that are close to hotels and cafés:
- European Convention Center Luxembourg (1 mile away).
- Exposition Halls (2 miles away).
- Luxexpo (2 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Luxembourg City?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Check out as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that job a pushover!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a full extra day;
- Sometimes rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
What kind of rental car should I get for Luxembourg City?
Some travelers find weaving through traffic in big cities challenging. But in a compact or mini car, those bustling Luxembourg City streets will be a snap. Prefer to spend your getaway exploring the surrounding mountains? Check out our fantastic range of mid-size and full-size SUVs. With loads of space and more power under the hood, these bigger rides will make that road trip even more memorable. Crossing off all the activities and sights that Luxembourg City is renowned for has never been easier with your own wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Luxembourg City?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a wide variety of luxury rental vehicles available in Luxembourg City. What you go for will depend on your budget as well as what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles are all about mod cons and comfort. If you want to treat yourself, why not pick up a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a flashy mid-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you just need a set of wheels to get from A to B at the cheapest price possible, maybe go for an economy compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).