How can I get a cheap car rental in Los Angeles County?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Investigate as many different deals as you can (we make that chore a piece of cake!);
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the best discounts for your selected destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport office locations to ensure you're receiving the best possible offer around;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, adjust your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be charged for an entire extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your rental;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird gets the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in Los Angeles County?
Sometimes it's best to think small, especially if you'll be navigating the streets of Los Angeles and Santa Clarita. Economy rental cars are the number one choice for visitors to Los Angeles County — and there's plenty to love about them. Zoom around town easily, experience terrific gas mileage, and save money on rental fees. These thrifty vehicles prove bigger doesn't always mean better!
If tearing down the open road and taking in natural beauty spots are on your itinerary, consider an SUV or a full-size car. Los Angeles County features some striking sandy shores and beaches, so there are many options to soak up some nature. These roomier vehicles are a good fit for travelers who love to go camping, or for those longer trips that call for more comfort.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Los Angeles County?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Los Angeles County. From SUVs with trunk space galore to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on your budget and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?