What are the major attractions in Lons-le-Saunier?
Not much beats a couple of insider tips and hints when it comes to things to do and see. Book a rental car with CarRentals.com, ask the locals what's good and then step on the gas!
What are the best road trip destinations near Lons-le-Saunier?
Situated 35 miles from Lons-le-Saunier, Sauverny is a popular stop on many people's road-trip itineraries. Head here to access United Nations European Headquarters and Palexpo, a couple of terrific attractions to circle on your map. Nothing says living it up like a road trip does, so why not keep on cruising to Versonnex? It's 35 miles away and also has a few rewarding sights, such as the International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent and the Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lons-le-Saunier?
Here are some of our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Browse as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that chore simple as ABC!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all of the best offers for your chosen location;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to ensure you're getting the absolute best deal around;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be charged for a full extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- And finally, secure your booking as soon as you possibly can to bag a load of savings!