What are the major attractions in Lohja?
Not too far from the city center, the Tytyri Mine Museum is one spot to consider adding to your must-see list. The Lohja Museo and the St. Laurence Golf are also a stone's throw away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Lohja?
Want to know what else is around you? Venture outside of Lohja and you'll discover a few world-famous attractions. Tallinn is 6 miles away and the home of Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. It's worth paying a visit.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lohja?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Use our nifty filter tool to help point you towards the hottest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Peruse the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab ride to a close-by rental car outlet may result in substantial savings;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you want;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay right away, so keep your eyes open for these great offers;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!