What are the major attractions in Lins?
Keep yourself occupied (and that adventurous soul happy) by exploring Flag Square and Saint Anthony of Padua Cathedral. If you still have tons of stamina and space on that travel schedule, the Municipal Garden and Zoo is also calling your name.
What are the best road trip destinations near Lins?
The best part about having a car is that you can travel where you want, when you want. Make the most of your newfound freedom by checking out all that there is to do in Penapolis. After all, it's only 3 miles away. Carlos Sampaio Filho Plaza, Shrine of Saint Francis of Assisi and Santa Leonor Park alone justify the drive out here. The locals will also probably point you in the direction of Marilia, 4 miles away. If you've only got time for one thing here, let it be the Paleontology Museum of Marilia. (But we'd also recommend the Marilia Municipal Theater and Marilia Shopping.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lins?
Below are our top suggestions if you want to score the best deal on a rental car:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're getting the best offer in town;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, adjust your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged an entire extra day;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay in advance, so be sure to keep a lookout for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your dream ride.