What are the major attractions in Langkawi?
If your trip to Langkawi is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Not far from the heart of the city, Atma Alam is one sight you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have some space on that itinerary, Mahsuri's Tomb and Kota Mahsuri will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Langkawi?
Time to get out on to the open road and journey out to Kampung Permatang Bogak. Just 43 miles away, a road trip here will be easy. Swing by Muzium Negeri and Alor Setar Tower (Menara Alor Setar) to start discovering the culture of the region. Then continue your journey by visiting Menara Alor Star.
Where are the best beaches near Langkawi?
Langkawi is home to some glorious coastal areas, and there's no better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what interesting treasures you can find lying along the shoreline of one of these popular beaches:
- Langkawi Beach (4 miles away).
- Black Sand Beach (4 miles away).
- Pasir Tengkorak Beach (5 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Langkawi?
Below are our top tips if you want to bag the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that chore as easy as ABC!);
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all of the best deals for your selected destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some rental outlets offer big incentives to pay right away, so be sure to keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What kind of rental car should I get for Langkawi?
A rental car will help you travel from A to B easily in Langkawi. If you're traveling on a shoestring and want to stretch your budget, a mini or a compact is a great idea. These zippy cars are economical to run and easy to park. If you've got the kids in tow, a full-size car or an SUV will give you plenty of space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Langkawi?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to rental cars in Langkawi. From sporty models with all the mod cons to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on your budget and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than a bargain, no-frills type model. The choice is yours.