Where is Malaysia?
Driving in a foreign country can be a daunting experience for some, but there's no need to stress. Read up on the following info and you'll be cruising your rental car down the highways of Malaysia in no time. You'll discover Malaysia on the continent of Asia. Zoom further into the map and the capital, Kuala Lumpur, will appear. If you want to get an insight into how the country is run, a visit here is a terrific idea.
What are the major attractions in Malaysia?
What's the point of having a rental car if you aren't going to see this destination's most exciting sights? Malaysia is home to some truly unforgettable attractions. Here are some you simply can't miss:
- Putra Mosque (16 miles from the center of Kuala Lumpur (and vicinity), Selangor (state))
- Putrajaya Landmark (16 miles from the center of Kuala Lumpur (and vicinity), Selangor (state))
- Putrajaya Independence Square (16 miles from the center of Kuala Lumpur (and vicinity), Selangor (state))
What are the best road trip destinations in Malaysia?
Adventure awaits around every corner of this glorious country. Malaysia is one of those special places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its stunning destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can spend as long or as little as your heart desires exploring all there is to see. Get out and discover some (or all) of this place's most renowned cities:
- Kota Bharu (population of 1,460,000)
- Kuala Lumpur (population of 1,454,000)
- Klang (population of 879,900)
- Johor Bahru (population of 802,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Malaysia?
Here's a round-up of our top tips to bag the cheapest possible rental car:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and stay up to date when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you want;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some impressive savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.