What are the major attractions in Lake Zurich?
Keep yourself busy (and that intrepid soul happy) by checking out the Johanna Spyri Museum and the Bubikon Golf Club. One more attraction to consider stopping by is Rapperswil Castle.
What are the best road trip destinations near Lake Zurich?
Wondering what else is around you? Head a little further afield from the center of Lake Zurich and you'll find some big-name attractions. The Messeturm Basel is well worth a day trip. You'll find it in Loerrach, 55 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lake Zurich?
We've pulled together a list of all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Investigate as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that task a walk in the park!);
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check the offers at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A brief cab trip to a neighboring rental car outlet might score you some significant savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not etched in stone, try scoring a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and score some of the best rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are set. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!