What are the major attractions in Kitimat?
Nothing tops a fun, new adventure, and you'll find it at the Kitimat Museum and Archives. City Centre Mall is another interesting detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Kitimat?
Stick around in Kitimat for the entire trip? Not when you've got your own ride! The Heritage Park Museum is one of the many reasons why visitors are drawn to nearby Terrace. You'll locate it 40 miles away. Need another excuse to check it out? See if Chances Terrace floats your boat.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kitimat?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the leading rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to make sure you're bagging the best possible deal around;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, play around with your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes getting a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book now and secure your ideal ride.