What are the major attractions in Kato Stalos?
If your trip to Kato Stalos is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
If you were to ask a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to Chania Lighthouse and Old Venetian Harbour. These popular attractions are sure to make an impression.
Adventure can be found around every corner here. A few of the top attractions nearby are Kalamaki Beach, Agia Marina Beach and Agioi Apostoloi Beach. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Kato Stalos?
Kato Stalos is wonderful, there's no doubt about that — but there's loads more to see a little farther down the road. Rethymno is just 31 miles away. Travelers who head here usually have Fortezza Castle on their must-do lists.
Where are the best beaches near Kato Stalos?
There's nothing quite like rolling down the car window and feeling the salty air on your skin while you're driving by the seaside. Pack some yummy snacks and spend a couple of hours having fun in the sun at one of the magnificent beaches near Kato Stalos. Popular options include:
- Golden Beach (2 miles away).
- Platanias Beach (2 miles away).
- Koum Kapi Beach (4 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Kato Stalos?
If you're mainly here for business-related purposes, you'll likely be heading to Grand Arsenal. It's situated 4 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kato Stalos?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Check out as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that job a breeze!);
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the best discounts for your selected location;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, adjust your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more dollars in your back pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Kato Stalos?
Sure, you can head out and explore Kato Stalos without wheels. But with so much to see, having one is sure to make your trip more memorable. If you're excited to venture out into the great outdoors, choose something with a little extra power. A full-size car or an SUV could be just what you need. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is a top choice if you're only taking shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Kato Stalos?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is absolutely within your grasp! Imagine cruising around town in a swish convertible, even if it's only for a little while. Or maybe you're just after a trusty set of wheels to bring you from point A to point B. Extravagant or economical? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Kato Stalos.