What are the major attractions in Katakolo?
If your trip to Katakolo is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Adventure awaits around every turn here. Some of the best attractions nearby are Miraka, Port of Katakolo and Mercouri Estate. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Katakolo?
You'll want to explore nearby Patras. What's 47 miles when you've got your own rental car? The drive there is half the fun! University of Patras should be high up on your list here. Georgiou I Square and Psila Alonia Square are terrific attractions too. Don't miss Kalamata either! Just 59 miles away, Historical and Folklore Museum of Kalamata, Almyros Beach and Kastro are must-sees here.
Where are the best beaches near Katakolo?
Katakolo has some gorgeous coastal areas, and there's no better way to explore them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what fascinating shells and treasures you can find peppered beside the water at one of these famous beaches:
- Agia Marina Beach (7 miles away).
- Palouki Beach (7 miles away).
- Kourouta Beach (8 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Katakolo?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the cheapest possible car rental:
- Our convenient filter tool will soon become your new best buddy. Browse the biggest bargains from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best deals for your location;
- Scan the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A short cab trip to a nearby rental car facility might reward you with some generous savings;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some places reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Katakolo?
Whether you're taking a break by yourself or with the entire family, CarRentals.com can help you find the right set of wheels for your Katakolo adventure. A mini is a great option if you'll be spending a lot of time in the heart of the city. Cost-effective and dependable, these cars will get you from point A to B easily and quickly. If you want to add some real pizzazz to your trip, pick a ride from our special category. You're sure to find something that'll attract a bit of attention! Got the youngsters in tow? A roomy full-size SUV should tick all your boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Katakolo?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a great range of luxurious vehicles to rent in Katakolo. What you end up going with will depend on what you're willing to spend and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles are all about mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not grab a high-end SUV, or perhaps a cushy medium-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you're just after something to get you from A to B as cheaply as possible, stick with a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).