What are the major attractions in Ibbenbueren?
Close to the center, the City Museum is one attraction you might like to consider putting on your must-see list. If you still have room on your itinerary, the Alte Feuerwache Ibbenbueren Auto Technik Museum and Doerenther Cliffs will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ibbenbueren?
Want to check out nearby Georgsmarienhuette? What's 16 miles when you've got your very own ride? Anyway, the drive itself is half the fun! Among your first stops here should be Bad Iburg Castle, the Heger Tor and St Peter's Cathedral. Don't skip Steinfurt either! Just 17 miles away, it also has plenty to do. Laer Windmill, Old Town Hall and Steinfurt Castle are definite must-sees.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ibbenbueren?
Here's our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Our handy filter tool will soon be your new bestie. Measure up the hottest deals, from all over the web, with just a few clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A brief cab journey to a nearby rental car facility might reward you with significant savings;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- If possible, try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and lock in your ideal set of wheels.