What are the major attractions in Hove?
If your trip to Hove is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Take in the best that this place has to offer by adding Hove Museum and Art Gallery and Churchill Square Shopping Centre to your schedule. If you've got an extra day handy, check out Brighton Museum and Art Gallery and Brighton Royal Pavilion as well.
Plan a stop at Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium. It's one sight you'll find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you still have some space on your travel schedule, Hove Park and West Blatchington Windmill will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hove?
Make sure the gas tank is full, because there are a few good reasons to get out and go exploring beyond Hove. They include Eastbourne Pier in Eastbourne Seafront — a tempting road-trip destination just 22 miles away. After that, point your rental car in the direction of Redoubt Fortress and Military Museum.
Where are the best beaches near Hove?
No matter the weather, you'll be able to catch sight of the lovely beaches near Hove from behind the wheel of your own rental car. When you get near the ocean, keep your eyes peeled for seagulls swooping over these glorious stretches of coastline:
- Brighton Beach (2 miles away).
- Brighton's Naturist Beach (4 miles away).
- Littlehampton Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Hove?
Socializing and networking with new people can be exhausting. So if you're in Hove on a business-related trip, you'll be thrilled to learn that there are some awesome places to relax and unwind near these top convention centers:
- Brighton Centre (2 miles away).
- Corn Exchange (2 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hove?
Below are our top tips if you're looking to grab the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Use our nifty filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Hove?
Hove knows how to dazzle. You could hang out for a week or two here and barely scratch the surface. To soak up as much as possible in this thriving metropolis, a rental car is a must. Keep in mind that driving around the city usually comes with tight streets and limited parking spots. Don't stress though, because a compact or an economy car will make this less daunting. If you'd like to skip town and take a look at the forests that Hove is famous for, you'll want a car with more power and room to move. A mid-size or full-size SUV is a good choice.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Hove?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Hove. From SUVs with space to spare to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?